- Location: Bristol (we are currently ‘remote-first’, but you may be required to attend client offices and cxpartners’ sites for meetings and workshops)
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
- Deadline: We will be reviewing applications for this role as they are submitted. So please don’t delay your application, as the role may close without notice
cxpartners transform organisations by changing them to focus on people.
Work closely with colleagues to ensure marketing activity generates results that align with our business goals and values.
The New Business Executive will assist in executing cxpartners’ marketing and sales strategy by co-creating and delivering a new business plan to support growth targets. This role will take responsibility to nurture leads generated by the marketing team and will work closely with the New Business Director to create sales collateral that matches the needs of potential clients. This role is responsible for progressing MQLs into sales meetings and maximising the opportunities from our day-to-day marketing activity, directly contributing towards our sales and growth. This role will focus on following leads, building relationships with qualified prospects, coordinating the lead nurturing process and proactively staying on top of market trends through desk research. To do this effectively, you’ll need to be an excellent communicator, understand our business inside out, monitor competitors and industry changes and confidently come up with innovative ways to excite prospects during the sales process, focused on helping them to overcome their business challenges.
We’re a great place to work – you’ll love the environment, the people and the way the company looks after its staff.
cxpartners is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people. We’re an equal opportunity employer and prize diversity as a strength. We’re keen to ensure we’re designing products and services that work for everyone, so our team needs to reflect that too. We particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
Please don’t be put off applying because you aren’t a perfect match for our job description. If you are excited about the opportunity and think you can achieve the outcomes we are looking for, but aren’t sure if you tick every box, we’d still love to hear from you.
Nurturing and developing leads: Continuing engagement with leads that are generated by our Marketing team. These leads may come from a multitude of sources including, but not limited to: webinars, roundtables, face to face events, email campaigns or social media.
Creation and coordination of new sales: Leverage primary and secondary insights to secure conversations with qualified potential clients. Coordinate the lead nurturing process to ensure the relevant team are briefed and sales enabled for the first conversation. You may also be asked to support on proposal and/or pitch planning as an opportunity progresses. Your goal is to secure conversations for our team with high quality leads, and success looks like as many of these as possible translating into business for cxpartners.
Social media curation: Use cxpartners’ social media channels, alongside the marketing team, to start conversations, network, forge relationships and make new connections.
Sales collateral creation : With support from the Marketing team, create innovative ideas for content to be used in proposals, campaigns and other sales aids in order to generate conversations with new leads that convert.
Monitoring performance and measurement: Providing data analysis to monitor performance and help the Marketing and Client Services team to make good decisions based on insight.
Sales targets: Contribute to the business’s sales targets by achieving your own monthly volume and conversion based new business targets
Day to day responsibilities:
Nurturing new leads
- Engagement via social media: Use cxpartners’ social media to engage prospects and network. Use these channels to initiate and nurture conversations where the target audience are most active. Responsibility to nurture all leads generated by Marketing with the intention of converting these leads into accounts.
- Collate and write content that will generate interest with leads.
- Arrange meetings and conversations with leads and cxpartners taking a consultative sales approach. In particular, we are looking for an individual who will understand the client’s problems/needs, and then work with the wider cxpartners team to create proposals to address those needs.
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- MacBook laptop and iPhone with call plan
- A generous hobby fund and a personal training budget of £750 per annum
- ‘Remote first’ working model (with offices in London and Bristol available for team meetings and social events)
- Flexible working
- Cash-back healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Free eye test
- Support with a cxpartners buddy when you join
- Enhanced maternity and adoption pay
- Up to 2 weeks extra unpaid leave (after one year’s full service)
We have recently been awarded the Great Place to Work Certification. As part of our employee feedback, we were absolutely thrilled to report a 90% overall trust index from our team.
Some of our favourite bits from our team’s ratings include:
- 100% said ‘I am proud to tell people I work here’
- 98% said ‘there is a family or team feeling here’
- 95% said ‘people are encouraged to balance their work and personal life’
- 95% said ‘when I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride’
- 95% said there is job security
Take a look at our blog, cxpartners is a ‘Great Place to Work’ (officially!).
If you’d like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a brief CV, covering letter and a link to your portfolio.