Your role will be to assist with the delivery of paid media campaigns for our clients in the legal sector. You will be working in a busy Marketing Services team who are currently managing around 30 paid search projects (across Google, Bing and social networks), but with plenty of opportunity for increasing this. This is a new role to expand the team.
You will already have PPC experience, either in a mixed digital marketing role, or specifically PPC, and be looking to further your career in this area. You will report to our Head of PPC.
This is a great role for someone looking to specialise in PPC, with excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
The following is a list of the main tasks this job role will handle, but is by no means an exhaustive list and may be varied from time to time:-
Supporting in the delivery of paid search projects, including (but not limited to);
- Prospect proposals, including keyword research and landing page analysis
- Set up and day to day management of campaigns (paid search, video, display and paid social), including
- Building and optimising campaigns
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Creating ad copy
- Set up and management of tracking
- Monitoring quality score & key metrics
- A/B testing
- Budget oversight, forecasting and management
- Produce monthly reports using Google Data Studio outlining work done, analysing campaign performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Communicating with other teams, including Account Managers, Client Services and Production to ensure work is properly briefed and progressed.
- Be professionally aware of the latest developments in PPC and paid media, and the latest thinking on best practice
- Stay up to date with all Google Ads certifications
- Other tasks as they arise
Applicants must have the following experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in either a PPC or related digital marketing role
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Good foundation level PPC understanding & skills
- Knowledge of best practice for CRO
- Google Ads certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach to work, focused on delivering ROI
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of your projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Appetite to learn and genuine interest in furthering your career in PPC
- A basic understanding of the legal market, trends and services provided by lawyers/solicitors
- Experience of using products such as Google Data Studio
- Experience of setting up tracking in Google Tag Manager
Salary & Benefits
- Dependent on experience but expected to be in the range of £22,000 – £28,000
- 25 days holiday + Celebration Day + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (3% from Conscious, 5% from you)
- Healthcare insurance, life insurance and critical illness protection (all after probation has been passed)
- Flexible working (we believe work is a thing you do not a place you go and Conscious is an accredited flexible employer)
- 2 paid days charity work allowance per year
- Awesome staff area
- Free eye tests
- MVP recognition programme with rewards
- Long Service rewards and recognition
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £400 for recommending a friend.
- CycleToWork and Techscheme schemes in place
- Dog friendly office
- Hybrid working with an office base in Royal London Buildings, 42-46 Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1PN or another office in central Bristol should we ever move.
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- 9.00am to 5.30pm (unless otherwise agreed).
Head of PPC
Send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are interested in the role.
No agencies please