Well 2023 has started with a bang with some great briefs from a huge range of exciting brands. We’re looking for a safe pair of hands to join our creative team and help bring their thinking to life with creative flair and an eye for detail. This role would suit a good all-rounder who knows their way around an agency and isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up. In return you’ll get to work with a great bunch of (modest) people in a fast-growing creative businesses.
Creative Artworker, skilled at taking a creative concept and rolling it out in an engaging way across multiple printed and digital touchpoints, adhering to brand guidelines with thorough attention to detail
Creating and developing:
– Adverts for print and digital
– Social media posts and HTML emails
– Event graphics, merchandise and signage
– Resources such as infographics, icons, information sheets, toolkits, presentations
– Layouts for brochures and comms
– UI design
– Preparing imagery and content
– Basic image retouching and grading
– Liaising with external web development agencies
– Proof-reading and annotating documents prior to sign-off
– File setup and checking across multiple formats and materials
– Liaising with printers and production houses
Who are BrandPointZero?
We’re a creative communications agency. We work with employers who want to foster an inclusive workplace, empowering them to attract and retain great talent by bringing their company culture to life in an engaging, sustainable way.
The work we do
BPZ provide communications support across all touchpoints of the employee lifecycle. From employer brand and culture, through to talent attraction, employee engagement and internal comms. The creative work we produce is interesting, varied and has a genuinely positive impact on the lives of employees and society.
Knowing that you’re using your creative brain to enable positive change and help global businesses do the right thing, is why people join BPZ. Knowing that you’re in a tight-knit team of lovely people who care as much as you do, is why people stay.
Why work with us?
We’re a friendly collective of award-winning marketing and communications professionals, driven by creating interesting and challenging work and having fun along the way – with no room for overblown process or ego.
From our sunny Clifton Village studio, we help brands like the Financial Times, NSPCC, Toyota and V&A flourish and we do it by being collaborative, courageous and straight talking (with our clients and each other).
Interested? Then send your CV to Kate@brandpointzero.com
What we need:
– Creative smarts: Able to take the seeds of a concept and decide how to bring it to life across appropriate touchpoints
– Obsessive attention to detail: Pixel-perfect, on-point, every time
– High levels of care: Taking pride in ensuring everything you create adheres to brand guidelines and is consistent across formats
– Initiative at pace: You can work independently and as part of a team, able to spin multiple plates and flex up and down with the changing picture of the studio
We offer all the usual perks including healthcare, a decent pension and unlimited holiday for everyone. You can work from anywhere (although it’s great when we’re all in the studio together) and we have respect for each others’ lives – as long as we do a good job, then we’re pretty relaxed about how we get there.