Who are LearningPointZero?
We deliver transformative, tailored training and people development programmes that engage, motivate and inspire. And it’s how we do it that sets us apart.
The work we do
Our training programmes and events go deeper. By getting to the heart of the problem, we create experiences that shift mindsets and create transformational behavioural change; building more inclusive workplaces and helping people do their jobs better.
Knowing that you’re using your brain to enable positive change and help global businesses do the right thing, is why people join LPZ. Knowing that you’re in a tight-knit team of lovely people who care as much as you do, is why people stay.
The role: of Learning Strategist is to own and proactively drive your accounts, growing them from projects into ongoing strategic relationships, ensuring all client requirements and LPZ quality standards are met.
Min 5 years’ experience of training needs analysis (diagnostic), design recommendations and multi-channel activation, client-side or agency
- Working collaboratively with the Managing Director to create proposals and pitch responses.
- Proactively building up a network, developing strong relationships and raising our profile, ensuring the LPZ name is synonymous with great work that makes a tangible positive impact on those businesses, and that our contacts understand the full LPZ offering and ways we can help them.
- Creating strategic client development plans based on deep knowledge of your clients’ businesses and sectors.
- Leading and participating in workshops, ideation, and pitches for your clients.
- Annual target setting for your accounts and reporting quarterly on their progress, ensuring you have ongoing awareness of how your clients are tracking and mitigating any risk in pipeline.
- Accurately forecasting, costing and timely invoicing across your accounts.
- Qualifying project opportunities based on the potential creative and commercial opportunity and ensuring that there is adequate project and resource planning in place to deliver effectively on time and on budget.
- Conducting regular check-ins and project washups with clients to ensure your clients are happy with the service they are receiving.
- Joining the dots between creative, strategy and client service to ensure everyone knows the role they play in a project / on an account and has the information they need to set them up for success and deliver great work.
- Undertake diagnostic and scenario research activities as required at client locations and make strategic recommendations based on gathered insights.
- Design bespoke engagement and behavioural change programmes and events, producing all required content in line with the client’s brief and reflecting LPZ standards across multi-channel design formats – Asynchronous and synchronous digital learning and classroom-based events.
- Able to create overview documents, technical running orders, delivery formats, visuals, film briefs, hand-outs.
- Participate in and / or lead event rehearsals when required.
- Conduct quality monitoring of behavioural change events, ensuring that the design is fit for purpose and delivery teams are delivering to LPZ standards.
Why work with us?
We’re a friendly collective of award-winning marketing and communications professionals, driven by creating interesting and challenging work and having fun along the way – with no room for overblown process or ego.
From our sunny Whiteladies Road studio, we help brands like Zurich, Mercedes Benz and Higgos flourish – and we do it by being collaborative, courageous, and straight talking (with our clients and each other).
We offer all the usual perks including gym membership, private healthcare, a decent pension and training allowance. We operate a fully hybrid policy – you can work from home a couple of days a week as long as you’re in the studio more than not, and we’re pretty flexible on your working day – as long as we do a good job, then we’re pretty relaxed about how we get there.