Atomic Smash is a growing WordPress / WooCommerce studio with a main office in Bristol, we help our clients achieve their goals through constant evolution and improvement of their platforms.
We are looking for someone to join our company who shares our passion for all things Digital. Atomic Smash is a growing studio of 15 people. As a studio, we are very technologically minded and there is a total crossover between design and development, we really understand the web design process from start to finish whilst we also realise that projects are never really ‘complete’. There will always be room for iterations and improvements.
We are a very friendly studio that understands the pressures of life and always take a people-first approach to business.
There is flexibility to working hours and due to current change in everyone’s working lifestyles. It’s crucial that the candidate can work effectively from home for the time being. Yet in the future, be able to travel into central Bristol for key occasions (maybe once or twice a week).
We really want to help build the technology community in Bristol, so fully remote applications will not be reviewed.
There are lots of exciting projects running through the studio from both the creative and the technical aspect.
Recent projects include:
- Spike Island
- SS Great Britain
- Bristol Pride
- Positive News
- Whitechapel Gallery London
- 38 degrees
- Bristol Festival of ideas
- Studio Voltaire & House of Voltaire
- In Between Time Festival
- Knowle West Media Centre
- Little White Lies
At Atomic Smash we have honed our philosophy around how we work, we have a great delivery model in place, an awesome production team and now we are looking to fuel our growth through new clients. We have a clear vision of who we want to attract and who is our ideal client, now we are looking for someone to devise a plan and put it into action across multiple channels.
- Revenue growth
- Agency exposure / brand awareness
- Inbound and outbound lead generation
- Defining sales & marketing (growth) strategy
- Implementing sales & marketing (growth) strategy
- Working with internal team to uncover potential revenue opportunities
- Understanding clients needs / wants
- Attracting the right clients to Atomic Smash
- Experience of sales / marketing in an agency environment
- Great communicator internally and externally
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem
- Ability to implement a strategy through a series of tactical efforts, then review and refine
- Great listener
- Extra time off during Xmas. The studio is closed for 2 weeks at Xmas, this is not taken out of the standard holiday allowance.
- Dedicated learning time and cash budget (1½ days a month).
- Very friendly working culture and Bristol based offices available for occasional use.
- Secure bike parking and showers.
- Workplace pension.
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays).
- Budget for home office setup.
No recruitment agencies
Applicants to send a cover letter and if relevant a CV to email@example.com
Salary 40K + and bonus scheme depending on experience
No closing deadline because we are looking for the right person to integrate with our team.