We’re seeing a switched-on and experienced social content creator & community manager to help look after some of our key accounts.
We like to think we’re not your average agency. We’re re-thinking the way brands make video content by uniting marketing strategy and film production. But more than that we are a champion of diverse thinking. We passionately believe that advertising is better and bolder when ideas are worked on by people from all kinds of backgrounds. We are working hard to build an inclusive culture that champions diversity and we welcome anyone to come and be a part of that.
Based out of our lovely new offices in Clifton, we have flexible hybrid and core hours with 2 mandatory office days – Weds & Thursday. The nature of this role might suit someone who likes to have a later start, and even could suit evening shifts.
Aspect produce video marketing content for a large range of brands around the world – including Jägermeister, Accor, Marriott and Cambridge University Press to name just a few.
We’re all about telling compelling stories that audiences connect with.
We’ve been growing organically over the last 10 years and are looking for some smart new talent to add to our brilliant Bristol team.
- Proven experience as a social media content creator, or similar role, ideally in the alcohol or beverage industry
- Be able to embody the brand and can quickly adopt the TOV and brand personality.
- Love nightlife and be excited about artists and issues that are relevant
- Gen Z fluent
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and theiralgorithms
- Creative thinker with a passion for staying updated on currenttrends in social media, marketing and alcohol-related content
- Excellent time management
- Calm and unflappable – focussed on solutions and resolvingproblems
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projectssimultaneously
- Listening & communication skills (diplomatic, accurate andconcise – written & oral)
- Responsible and ethical approach to promoting alcoholproducts, ensuring adherence to legal regulations
- Positive, energetic and passionate
- Sociable and willing to work outside of 9-5 hours to fully engagein the brand’s activities and audience
Flexible Working policy – core hours, hybrid working
Enhanced pension and maternity/paternity benefits
Birthdays off work
Regular staff social events and parties