Are you excited by working with big brands – including McDonald’s, Disney and Carnival – to produce beautiful, effective CRM campaigns? Armadillo is looking for you.
Our goal is simple: to be the CRM agency that everyone wants to be involved with. We’ll achieve that by putting the best interests of our clients, and the wellbeing and progression of our people (you), at the heart of everything we do.
And as a talented Digital Designer in our Creative & CX team, working on one of our largest accounts, we want you to help get us there. Are you in?
You’ll play your part in:
- Understanding how our brands behave – learning, implementing, and evolving their guidelines
- Developing your design skills in layout, typography and image creation/manipulation (vector based illustrations or photographic manipulation)
- Creating innovative and responsive design solutions, demonstrating an understanding of content hierarchy across formats and devices
- Creating innovative, clear and engaging UI elements, as well as measurable interactivity
- Bringing content to life through animation
- Supporting the delivery of project, strategy and data goals, presenting your solutions with strong rationales
- Demonstrating how a user will move through communications (within and between campaigns), including emails, web, push, and app – using wireframes or low-fi designs with support from senior team members if required
- Supporting your team in the creation of concepts that aim to meet project performance goals
- Creating presentation documents with a helpful order, engaging layout and useful annotations for work that is sent to clients – accompanied by clear verbal narration when in person
At Armadillo, we’re all about collaboration. You’ll be working closely with different people across disciplines, and we’ll need you to build and maintain excellent working relationships – it’s integral to how we work.
You’ll be a strong communicator who can effectively provide project status updates, share your own knowledge with the wider team, and demonstrate an ambitious, motivated attitude, while also constantly looking to improve the quality of your work.
You’ll also need a few practical skills, such as:
- Excellent working experience of using the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and After Effects
- Moderate skills in using Microsoft (Word, PPT & Excel) and the Google equivalents
- An understanding of resourcing/workflow tools Harvest, Trello and Forecast are also desirable, but these can be taught
We specialise in CRM, so it’ll also be beneficial if you understand the basics of what we do and how we do it, including the channels we create content for (email, web, push and app), and the principles behind CRM, such as affinity, loyalty, and handling customer data.
‘What about benefits?’ We hear you ask. Well, at Armadillo, you’ll enjoy:
- Hybrid working environment – 3 days in our central Bristol office + 2 days remote
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December
- Contributory company pension, starting at 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary at Armadillo, up to 8% employer contribution
- Bupa dental care & Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health
- IPA Membership & Bristol Creative Industries Membership
We’re also committed to creating a diverse workforce and environment, so all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Armadillo, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origins, genetics, disability or age.