At Armadillo, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald’s, P&O Cruises and Cunard Cruises, to produce beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
We believe in the long-term success that comes from always putting the best interests of our clients and the well-being and progression of our staff at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious and free-thinking, yet at the same time pragmatic and straightforward.
We have ambitious plans to grow the agency. Our aim is to become the UK’s most recommended CRM agency: the one everyone wants to work with or for.
We are now looking for a CRM Planner to come and join our team here at Armadillo.
So, think you can help us?
CRM Planner Role
The CRM Planner will provide support into the development and ongoing orchestration of CRM strategy for clients, delivering against their KPIs and generating measurable ROI for strategic plans and developing a strategic response to client briefs with support from the wider Strategy team.
CRM Planner Responsibilities
- Demonstrate understanding of the client’s strategic goals and deliver comms plans across mid-level projects ensuring they are optimised against the client’s strategies
- Write or provide input into briefs for mid-level projects, whether for creative or analysis – producing and presenting briefing documents to the highest standard with clear strategic approach, inspiring creatives and guiding analysts
- Demonstrate clear, practical knowledge of analytical approaches and methodologies with the ability to translate the complex into simplified explanations
- Create compelling strategic narratives with support from the wider Strategy team, displaying creativity and using data and insight at the core of the strategy. Craft these stories in tools such as Powerpoint to deliver simple but compelling and visually appealing decks for Manager level clients
- Input and support the development and ongoing optimisation of annual strategies/ plans to deliver against client KPIs
- Maintain excellent, collaborative working relationships with agency stakeholders at all levels – provide input and support for team members in other disciplines to help them meet project goals and deliverables
- Own and maintain excellent client-agency relationships with stakeholders up to Manager level; evidenced by regular engagement and positive client feedback
- Support and input into conversations with an all agency team of individuals from ATL, media, PR, in-store and sales promotion agencies
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, with the ability to engage well with Manager level client contacts with presentations that tell a story using strategy, data and insight
- Support and input into the creation of discipline knowledge to be shared through the agency via sharing of key principles, industry updates, case studies and education sessions
CRM Planner Requirements
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of CRM principles, channels and case studies/ award wins and continue to maintain and grow this knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of using data driven insight and behavioural economics on customer behaviours to enable development of strategies
- Demonstrate a working understanding of Brand & Performance Marketing theories and data driven CRM’s role there within
- Be ambitious within your role – recognise, communicate and act on opportunities to benefit Armadillo, our colleagues, clients and our partners.
- Ability to create compelling narratives utilising data and insights
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft programs (Word, PPT & Excel) as well as the Google Drive equivalents and be able to use them proficiently
- Hybrid environment – 2 days in our central Bristol office / 3 days optional office/home working
- Catered lunches Tuesday – Thursday at our office & breakfast options
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Festive hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and one day, chosen by you, in December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary at Armadillo, up to 8% employer contribution
- Relocation package
- Bupa dental care
- Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Health Assured
- IPA Membership
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership
Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.