At Amplify, we’re a vibrant and growing startup with a mission to transform the music economy and support independent artists worldwide. We are already supporting tens of thousands of artists, helping them to earn more and engage with their fans in new and exciting ways.
Our team is full of passionate individuals who love pushing the boundaries of tech. We’re on the lookout for a talented Frontend Developer and UI Designer to join our dynamic crew and help us achieve our big goals.
- Vue expertise: You have strong experience with Vue (especially version 2)
- UI design: Work with our design team to create and iterate user-friendly and accessible web interfaces, with evidence based decision making.
- Responsive web building: Make sure our web apps work beautifully on all kinds of devices by using responsive design.
- Design system development: Create reusable UI components that make our apps modular and scalable, and contribute to organisational design standards.
- Performance boost: Identify and fix any speed bumps, ensuring our apps load quickly and are in line with the design expectations.
- Browser compatibility: It’s your job to make sure our apps work like a charm on various browsers and devices, just like they were designed.
- API integrations: Team up with our backend developers to connect the frontend with RESTful APIs and keep the design consistent.
- Version control: Use Git for version control and work with the team using Git workflows to keep our code and designs in sync.
– Know your way around modern web technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design.
– Comfortable with the TailwindCSS framework
– Familiar with frontend tools like Webpack and Babel.
– Proficient in Figma
– Familiarity with web security and performance best practices.
– Problem-solving skills are your thing, and you’re detail-oriented.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills, especially when working with UI/UX designers.
– Familiarity with the Laravel ecosystem
– Know your way around design tools, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe products.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday
- Remote / flexible working
- Involvement with and access to music events and new technologies
- Making a real change to the way the music industry works