We’re an award-winning, integrated brand communications agency.
Privately owned, proudly independent.
We work with clients we believe in, to help them grow and connect with their audiences. We work with a range of brands across multiple territories from complex multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with multiple products and services through to consumer health, well being and food brands supporting them across branding and integrated communications.
We work in an open plan and vibrant office central Bath, where knowledge is shared and successes celebrated.
Our team is important to us, we invest in skills development and training and have been recognised as a positive employer on the West of England Combined Authority Good Employment Charter. We are an inclusive organisation and are Disability Confident Certified.
We have a beautiful office kitted out with the latest tech, and great break out spaces to hang out with colleagues. We invite people to work from home 2 days a week if they wish and also come into the office each week to collaborate with the wider teams in creative, social, client services, media and brand strategy.
We are proud of some of our recent awards –
Number 1 Brand Strategy Agency Winner 2020
(under 40 staff) by The Drum Recommends.
Number 1 Advertising Agency Winner 2019
(under 40 staff) by The Drum Recommends.
Ranked Independent Agency of the Year in 2015, 16, 17 by the Drum.
D&AD Pencil Winner 2016 – the global mark of true creative excellence.
And we are investing in People and Planet too. We are certified with B Corp accreditation and are a Carbon Zero as a business. AUK gives a minimum of 1% of all profits to social and environmental causes as well as offering 1 week of pro bono work per annum to charity causes. This year we are supporting Prevention Against Breast Cancer.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
The Social team is part of the Digital team consisting of paid, organic, SEO and reporting. The Social team works closely with the wider Digital Team as well as our Strategy and Creative Departments. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the delivery and management of our organic social media strategies and campaigns with a focus on our B2B clientbase within our Global and UK based Healthcare, Technology and Education clients. The role is full time and would be reporting into the Head of Digital.
We are fortunate to have very strong relationships with our clients leading their brand, strategy and all ongoing communications and Social Media plays a vital role in building awareness and engagement for those clients across all social channels. Our clients rely on us to help them build their brands in complex markets and channels and we are looking for a highly capable, motivated and confident individual to work closely with our other Social Media Manager, Social Media Executive and our wider Digital Team to help our clients and AUK achieve the goals we have set out for success.
- Working with the wider Digital and Strategy teams to create strategic social campaigns to help achieve our clients marketing objectives that deliver results.
- Creation and management of content calendars, community management, content creation and reporting across a diverse client base.
- Defining clear and measurable objectives, benchmarks and KPIs.
- Monitor and analyse organic social results in order to maximise results.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to manage wider-scale projects.
- Understand and competently communicate how social supports a true integrated campaign, strategy and customer journey.
- Attending regular client updates, calls and meetings and presenting reports – having a role in decision-making.
- Reporting on social performance with actionable and compelling insights and commentary.
- Brief our creative team where social media has design requirements.
- Creation of social optimised copy across channels.
- Support new business opportunities – spotting opportunities for growth within our existing clients and developing strategies and media plans for new business pitches.
- Confident in running social workshops to key client stakeholders and teams
- Comfortable presenting to clients in new business pitches alongside other team members within Creative, Strategy, Client Service and Digital.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering social media strategies and campaigns for B2B clients.
- 4+ years experience within social and ideally agency side.
- Strong experience with the social channels of Meta (Facebook and Instagram), LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Additional experience with social monitoring and reporting tools would be advantageous.
- A robust understanding of marketing strategies for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Comfortable presenting ideas to clients both current and new business.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activity in order to identify new opportunities for B2B growth.
- Wider knowledge of digital channels would be beneficial.
- Qualifications in relevant Business, Digital Marketing, PR, Marketing would be an advantage, but other demonstrable experience would be considered.
- Proven experience working on B2B brands.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Results focused.
- Quality in client service.
- Highly analytical and a natural problem-solver.
- Flexible and agile working style.
- Team player.
- Has an active interest in learning and sharing approaches and methodology to social performance.
- Team following: Be a positive, proactive and energised member of the team that others trust, follow and want to work with.
- Internal communication: Develop good working relationships with other departments within the agency.
- Account administration and information management: Ensure systems for client and agency information are managed appropriately, reports kept up-to-date and files and folders used effectively.
- Agency profile: Assist in the development and management of AUK’s profile in the wider marketing and communications industry, through relevant social channels.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays plus holiday purchase scheme available to buy up to 5 additional days holiday per year
- AXA PPP health care including 24 hour GP call service and reductions on gym memberships
- Employee contributory pension scheme with Royal London
- Based in beautiful open plan office in central Bath
- £250 per year personal training budget
- Flexible home and office working – 3 days office based
- Bike to work scheme
- Staff annual bonus scheme
We are committed to supporting our employees’ social wellbeing and have many learning programmes around diversity, mental and physical health and women’s health in the workplace. We have a fun, supportive and collaborative team who enjoy socialising with each other including various AUK events and outings.