Create Health is a pure healthcare advertising and marketing agency.
Fascinated by the opportunities presented by new healthcare technologies, treatments and methods of care, we exist to enhance the way these transformative ideas are presented to the people that matter.
Whether it’s patients, surgeons or the board of directors, we deliver powerful communications that influence mindsets, increase brand value and progress the world of health.
Deliver brilliant work that clients love, which succeeds commercially for our clients and our business. In the process lead, manage and coach an account team to achieve exacting standards of work, and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage and direct your accounts within the agency:
- Managing the effective and efficient flow of work through your team and business
- Directing and developing your accounts by leading clients, cross agency teams and internal colleagues in the future growth / direction of the account
- Oversee and direct the strategic and operational aspects of your accounts by briefing, collaborating and reviewing your team, Planning and Project Management functions / outputs.
- Establish senior, strong and trusted relationships with clients.
- Delivering exacting levels of client service, resulting in high client advocacy scores.
- Developing your accounts to achieve significant growth ahead of target.
- Profitably manage team utilisation and recovery targets across your accounts.
- Support the new business initiatives with the Managing Director and CSD.
- Developing a strong and capable client servicing team.
- Driving your team’s (and the broader agency by extension) skills and expectations higher.
- Positively contribute to the culture of Create Health and help grow our employee value proposition.
Measures for the role:
- Client satisfaction (measured via client survey) across client servicing, strategic thinking, creative thinking and quality of delivery.
- Commercial performance (accurate forecasting and delivery of monthly revenue), 100%+ time recovery.
- Client revenue (growth).
Any other important information:
- The ideal candidate will have a background or degree qualification in science (biology/chemistry)
- Travel is required – frequently within UK, monthly to Europe, infrequently beyond
- Usual place of work is Bristol
- Client requirements and their locations mean working hours vary week to week within the norms of what is expected working within a marketing agency
Benefits package with Create Health
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas off
- Flexible working
- Seasonal parties + socials
- Friday 4pm desk beers
- Personal development plans + coaching
- Monday to Thursday 9 – 5.30pm and Friday 9 – 5pm
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
A full job description is available on request.
To apply email your CV and why you love health to email@example.com